Tolong la cakap sekarang, oke!

i am not that kind a girl,
who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion
but you are not the kind of boy,
who should be marrying the wrong girl

i sneak in and see your friends 
and her snotty little family
all dressed in pastel

and she is yelling at a bridesmaid
somewhere back inside a room
wearing a gown shaped like a pastry

this is surely not what you thought it would be 
i lose my self in a daydream
where i stand and say

don't say yes 
run away now
i'll meet you when you're out
of the mosque at the back door
don't wait or say a single vowl
you need to hear me out
and they said speak now


fun gestures are exchanges 
and the organs starts to play
a song that sounds like a march
and i am hiding in curtains 
it seems that i was uninvited by your lovely bride to be

she floats down the aside
like a pageant queen 

but i know you wish it was me
you wish it was me

DON'T YOU??


i hear the preacher say
speak now or forever
hold your peace
there's the silence
there is my last chance
i stand up and shaking hands
all eyes on me


horrified looks from everyone in the room
but i'm only looking at you....

(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment